GEORGIAN BAY WATERFRONT
Welcome to Ancient Coast Cottage rental located on the incredible Georgian Bay Shoreline, overlooking the crystal clear waters and islands of Fathom Five National Marine Park (Flower Pot Island, among others).
Ancient Coast Cottage is only 2 km from Tobermory’s harbour where there is dining, shopping, kayak rentals, boat tours, etc.
See www.tobermory.org for a detailed list of things to do.
The Ancient Coast Cottage located in Tobermory overlooking Georgian Bay has the following features:
Two-Tiered Stone Patio:
We’ve listed this feature first, because the Patio, Shoreline and View are what the Ancient Coast Cottage is all about!
- Two-Tiered Stone Patio, overlooking the incredible blue, crystal clear pristine waters of Georgian Bay and the Islands of Fathom Five Marine Park
- The famous Flower Pot Island is directly in front of the Ancient Coast Cottage – unwind while you watch the tour boats and sail boats go by!
- Comfortable Patio Furniture, including table for dining
- Fire Pit – enjoy our amazing starry nights by the fire, and watch the lights as the ChiCheemaun ferry returns for the evening
- Great swimming at Ancient Coast, and snorkeling the escarpment rocks is amazing!
- Note – the Ancient Coast Cottage is not suitable for young children – there is a 15-20 foot drop from the patio to the water, and the lake at the cottage is very, very deep!
Open Concept Dining Room/Living Room:
- New Dining Room Table seats 6 for dining or playing games
- Comfortable Leather Living-room Furniture
- 32” TV with Star Choice Satellite System
- DVD Player
- CD Player/Radio
- Wood Insert Fireplace
- Large Windows/Walk Out to Stone Patio overlooking Georgian Bay
- Amazing Waterfront View – let the waves lull you to sleep at night
- Queen Bed
- Door access to main 4-Piece Bathroom
- Two Double Beds
- Ensuite 2-Piece Bathroom
- This original retro kitchen still has the flower power 1970’s wallpaper and avocado appliances; beaded curtains on the window too!
- Well equipped for meal preparation with the following
- Coffee-maker & filters
- Dishes/Cutlery; Pots/Pans
- Walking distance (2 km) to Tobermory’s Harbour (restaurants, shopping, boat tours, canoe/kayak rentals, etc.) – makes for a great bicycle ride!
- Parking for 2 cars
- All bedding supplied (you must bring your own towels)
- Discounted green fees at Cornerstone Golf Club
- Hike the Incredible Bruce Trail
- www.blueheronco.com (boat cruises – Flower Pot Island, Sunset Cruise – recommended!)
- ChiCheemaun Ferry
Sunset Dinner Cruises on the ChiCheemaun ferry (reservations necessary!)
- All rentals are Friday to Friday – check-in is 4:00 p.m., and check-out is noon
- May split week rate $550
- Victoria Day Weekend $700
- June 28-July 11 - $1,400
- July 12-Sep 5 - $1,500
- Other Times Full Week $950 or $650 for a Split Week (3 weekend nights or 4 weekday nights)
Discounts on Golf at Cornerstone Golf Club:
- Two can golf for the price of one any time on weekdays, and before 8:00 a.m. or after 1:00 p.m. weekends & holidays
- Two can golf for the price of one any time during our shoulder season (before June 25th and after September 6th) any time on weekdays, and before 8:00 a.m. or after 1:00 p.m. weekends
- Victoria Day and Thanksgiving Weekends ~ two golf for the price of one before 8:00 a.m. and after 1:00 p.m.
- Please Note: Tee times must be booked, and you must show identification to be compared to your booking application
Please contact your hosts
Diane Cormier & Jeff Corner
Maxium 6 people