Welcome to The Ancient Coast B&B, situated on the beautiful Georgian Bay coastline in Tobermory, overlooking the famous Flower Pot Island.
We are an Adults Only B&B, offering Luxurious and comfortable accommodations.
All our rooms are large (400-450 s/f), offering the following:
- Ensuite bathroom
- Private balconies or deck
- In room Fireplace
- Luxury linens
- King size beds
- In room mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker (fair trade coffee & teas)
- ‘Kiss My Face’ Toiletries
- 55” Smart TV with Satellite
During your stay at The Ancient Coast B&B, enjoy the following:
- Gourmet Breakfasts, serving local farm fresh eggs & meats, honey & maple syrup; we serve Fair Trade Coffee & Teas from the Creemore Coffee Company
- Starry Skies – We are a Dark Skies community, with very little light pollution – you may even be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights!
- Evening Bon Fire – Nothing says summer like an evening around the camp fire – join in at the fire, or enjoy from your balcony – acoustic guitars always welcome!
- Swimming & Snorkeling – The Ancient Coast B&B is situated on the Niagara Escarpment. Much like an iceberg, most of the escarpment is under water, and makes for very interesting snorkeling. The water is about 70 feet deep, just off our shore.
- Sunbathing & Relaxing – No need to fight the crowds at The Grotto or Singing Sands, for a place to sunbathe and swim. In fact, you may find that you don’t want to leave The Ancient Coast at all!
- Restaurants, Shops, Boat Tours, Etc. – We are 3 km from ‘downtown Tobermory’, or a 20 minute walk. Close to town, but far enough away to feel removed from the busyness!
- We face North, so you can enjoy both Sunrises and Sunsets
The Ancient Coast B&B is ‘Dog Friendly’ in our Davis Suite only (dogs must be well behaved and quite) – please advise in advance if you will be bringing your dog, and we will send an information sheet. Please also note that Ancient Coast has a live-in dog (golden retriever/border collie cross), named Stella. She is very friendly and used to having a full house! She does not sleep in the B&B at night, but you will see her wandering around in the day time.
Rates are $250-$275/night Plus HST
Two night minimum
Three night minimum on long weekends.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund for cancellations with one week notice of check-in time. 0% refund with less than one week notice, unless we are able to re-book the room...we will then refund you the full amount we received from re-booking. We do not charge admin fees for cancelling.